Now Offering New Gifted Education Courses!
We offer courses for kindergarten to 12th grade, special needs to gifted, behavioral to technological classes.
We offer online classes that best meet your needs, for the best price that we can offer. We are here for teachers in Colorado and beyond!
The textbook in 'Work Smarter Not Harder' was amazing, and a great resource along with stories and examples from real teachers. This course was easily applicable to my profession, and I appreciated that I was able to complete the course on my own time!
I loved the quick feedback from my instructor in the course,'Incorporating the Daily Five.' I was able to start my next lessons easily because I had feedback quickly, and knew if I needed to make changes. I am excited for my students to be more independent thanks to my new knowledge.
'Motivation That Works' was full of strategies I could utilize immediately with my students. I also appreciated the instructor’s feedback on my blogs and assignments. I will share the textbook with my colleagues, and share strategies from the book also.
I have really enjoyed 'Teaching Mindfulness in the Classroom' and have learned so much...I wish I would have known this 25 years ago before I had my own kids. I think I could have been a way better parent with the knowledge I have gained.
I completed the course, 'Advance Communication through Listening.' I can apply it immediately to my personal life and professional life. I learned how to teach students to listen, and how we can listen better ourselves.
Courses Included (6)
• Learning Languages
• Teaching Literacy to Students of All Cultures
• English and Linguistics for Educators in Multilingual Classrooms
• English Language Learners and Assessment
• Foundations in CLD Education
• The Culturally Aware Educator
Courses Included (7)
• Reaching the Gifted
• Leadership & Communication in Gifted Education
• Foundations of Gifted Education and Best Practices
• Gifted Learners & Program Assessment
• Curriculum For Gifted Learners
• Instructional Strategies & Planning for the Gifted
• Understanding & Affirming the Social Emotional Needs of Gifted Learners
We would love to hear from you! Drop us a line, and we will get back to you!